I like to give you the memories and fun of your whole day – the full story from start to finish. Most couples love this too, if you’ve looked at some of these wedding blog posts you will see the whole day. I generally offer the all day option as standard. I also always offer a complimentary engagement shoot too. It is fun and important to me that we make a real connection. We meet up, chat about all the things that make you, you – all the important things and all the silly things too.
All day coverage is £1750 which includes
- A pre-wedding meeting and chats that will help us get the best out of your day
- Your pre-wedding shoot and all your edited images – yours to keep
- Coverage on the day from getting ready to your guests partying on the dance floor (10 hours)
- A minimum of 600 edited wedding photos, in a mix of colour and black-and-white
- Travel up to one hour from Hitchin
- Polaroid photos which I take of you on your wedding day
- Editing and processing only ever by me
- A private online gallery to share with family and friends
- Images on a USB in both low- and high-resolution, with full print permission. This allows you to make unlimited prints and copies for yourselves, your friends and family
- Lots of little surprises along the way (shhh I cant spoil those just yet!)
- Me.* Years of experience, endless fluid creativity, friendly advice and a talent for getting the best shots
All day coverage without a second photographer and without a pre wedding shoot is £1400
If you have a question, I might have been asked them before, so check here on my FAQ page or pop me an email.
I know everyone’s days are slightly different, so just contact me with as much of your juicy detail as you can fit on that form! And I’ll happily provide you with a bespoke quote, and we can talk further.
I offer half day coverage for off peak dates and also for simplicity I can offer an hourly rate for shorter coverage weddings, so if you are getting married very soon or midweek, this might work for you. Just ask me
I love photographing families and taking portraits too. Just get in touch and I will send you a lovely brochure with all thats included. I photograph your family naturally and in a fun way, you’ll look back and remember them the age they are now and their personalities. Bring the dog, lets have an adventure! If you have little ones, we will photograph indoors and still have fun and get lasting memories.
- 2 hour Family shoots are £350
- All photos included
- Online gallery to share with family and friends
- No session fee and confusing extra costs
I also take corporate head shots and images for castings, whatever you need, if you like my work, just get in touch, I’d love to hear from you. If you’ve got any other questions, I may have been asked them before, pop over to this page and see my FAQ.